Kintecoying Lodge needs to accurately account for its membership with the National Office at the end of each calendar year. Please help the lodge by renewing your memberhip dues at this time. In order to be a registered member of the Lodge, brothers must also be registered as a member of the BSA.
- Dues are $15 per year per lodge member
- At this time you can pay dues for 2016, and 2017.
- Dues are valid through the end December of the calendar year.
- If you were inducted as an Ordeal member in October 2014 or May 2015 your dues were paid through December 2015 as a part of your induction fee.
- Dues can be paid in person at most lodge events, via mail-in form, or online.
- Brothers must be a registered scout or leader with the BSA (membership is checked)
- Membership cards are mailed out periodically throughout the year or given to the chapter adviser for distribution at chapter meetings.
Make any checks or money orders out to Greater New York Councils, BSA and write account #1-2371-004-00 on the check/MO. (Please do not mail cash)
Mail your payment and the completed dues form to:
Kintecoying Lodge #4
Boy Scouts of America
P. O. Box 40417
Glen Oaks, NY 11004-0417
|Download a Dues Form Here||Pay Your Dues Online Here|
Questions about paying your dues? Want an update on your current dues status? Contact Membership Adviser Greg Hofer
Last Updated on Sunday, 03 January 2016 17:41